Hyper Narrative Text

My-Career-Path

My-Career-Path

A hypertext narrative by

Léanie Deguire

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 278

Choice count: 7

Section count: 5

Image count: 5

Error count: 4

Field Related Analysis

Education : 23 matches

(cegep, choice, college, field, grade, reader, score, technology, university)

Archaeology : 11 matches

(here, section, technology)

Web development : 6 matches

(field, select, write)

Target Structure: (0 matches)

Next

My-Career-Path

Apply to college.

I have just finished grade eleven, and I want to become a physiotherapist. However, I am hesitating between applying to the Pure and Applied Sciences at Cegep Montmorency or in the Physiotherapy Technology program at Cegep Montmorenncy. Should I complete my cegep in two years in a pre-university program, or in three years in the technical program?

Choice 1 : Apply in Pure And Applied Sciences for two years.

Choice 2 : Apply to the Physiotherapy Technology program for three years.

Apply in Pure And Applied Sciences program for two years.

Even if I get accepted and finish the program, I can't start working yet in my field because I'd still have to go to university to get a bachelor's and a master's in physiotherapy before becoming a physiotherapist. I'm now wondering whether I should continue my studies in my filed at Université Laval or at McGill University, which is my preferred choice.

Choice 1 : Continue at the Université Laval.

Choice 2 : Continue at McGill University.

Continue at the Université Laval.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Choice 1 : Select a section to link to here.

Continue at McGill University.

Unfortunately, McGill University is a competitive program, and the required average was higher than my R-score. I was not accepted into this university.I am now sad and unsure whether to continue my studies at Université de Montreal or Université Laval.

Choice 1 : Select a section to link to here.

Give this section a short title.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Choice 1 : Select a section to link to here.

Comments